Caprese Pasta Salad
Caprese Salad flavors in a Pasta Salad
For the Pasta Salad
- 2 cups dry pasta radiatore or fusilli
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella balls pearl size
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes halved
- 2 TB thinly sliced basil plus more for garnish if desired
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
For the Dressing
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ TB red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In a medium bowl, combine pasta, cheese, tomatoes and basil.
In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss to combine. Garnish with sliced basil, drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1055IU | Vitamin C: 16.7mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.