Easy Pasta Salad
Fast and Flexible!
- 1-1½ cup rotini pasta whole grain
- 10 baby carrots cut up
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- ½ yellow bell pepper chopped
- ½ English cucumber chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 5 slices salami chopped (about 1 ounce)
- ¾ cup shredded mild cheese I used brick
- ¼ cup Italian salad dressing I use Newmann’s Own
- 1 TB mayonnaise
Cook pasta until al dente (my brand called for boiling 8-10 minutes, I did 8) then rinse and immerse in ice water to cool down. Drain.
Cook the carrots by immersing in water and microwaving 2-3 minutes. Drain and cool.
Chop all other vegetables and the salami. Shred the cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing with the mayo until smooth.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate before serving. Salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2665IU | Vitamin C: 23.1mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.