Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
Summer in a bowl!
- 2-3 medium corn on the cob enough to make at least 1-1½ cup of kernels
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 mini cucumbers
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 TB diced red onion
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TB fresh lemon juice from 1 medium lemon
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
Steam the corn by placing in a covered microwave-safe container with ¼ cup of water and microwave for 3 minutes. Let sit covered for 1-2 minutes, then uncover and remove the corn. Allow the corn to cool slightly, then cut the kernels from the cob.
Halve the tomatoes and dice the cucumbers and avocado into ½-inch pieces.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve immediately.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 699mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 588IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.