Beef Kabobs in the Oven or Grill
You can enjoy these year-round!
- 1 ½ - 2 pounds lean beef cut into cubes
- 16 oz mushrooms stems removed
- 1-2 bell peppers seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion cut into large squares
- ⅓ cup Italian salad dressing oil based
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl or bag. Add beef cubes and cover or close. Let beef marinate for at least one, but up to 8 hours.
Thread meat and vegetables onto skewers. (If using bamboo, presoak the skewers in water before using)
Oven method: preheat oven to 375F. Place filled skewers onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Cook for 15-20 minutes, turning midway, until meat is done.
Grill: preheat grill for high heat and lightly oil the grates. Place skewers directly on the grill grates and cook, turning frequently, until meat is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Once cooked (both methods) remove skewers to a shallow pan and cover with foil. Rest meat for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 60g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 1235mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 621IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 7mg
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.