The very best way to have corned beef!
- 8-10 ounces corned beef chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 Ounces Swiss cheese shredded (about 2 cups)
- ½ - ¾ cup sauerkraut drained well
- 1 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground
- 1 Small yellow onion sliced very thin
- ⅓ cup Thousand Island Dressing
- ⅓ cup sour cream or mayo
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
Once the sauerkraut is drained place in a small bowl and add onion and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
Reserve about ½ cup of shredded cheese if desired to add in step 5. Combine the rest of the cheese with all other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Place mix into a greased glass baking dish. (I used a 9-inch pie plate)
Bake for 20 min. The top will look slightly crusted. If desired, add the reserved cheese and/or some additional chopped corned beef to the top, and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Enjoy with rye bread chips, crackers or any of your favorite dippable edible vessels
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.