No bake and delicious!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. crunchy peanut butter extra crunchy recommended
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1 ½ c. chopped Snickers bars
- 1 6 oz. prepared graham cracker crust
With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in Cool Whip until well combined.
Cut Snickers bars lengthwise once or twice, chop into small pieces and set aside 2 to 3 tablespoons of candy bar pieces.
Add chopped candy to peanut butter mixture; stir until well mixed. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
Sprinkle top with remaining chopped candy bars.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Calories: 687kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 331mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 64g | Vitamin A: 473IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg